Well, the baby of the family has finally decided to get a tooth in that pretty little head of hers. It's about time. She is almost fourteen months old. That's about right. Miss Happy was the oldest to get teeth at fifteen months. Little Lady got her first one about this time as well. Oddly enough, LL (you don't know how bad I want to put Cool J after that) got a few front teeth and then all of her molars. I haven't even thought to check if she has teeth in the back. She has been very clingy lately so maybe there are more. I guess I will have to wrestle her to the ground again to check ;)
4 comments:
I'm glad she finally made it!
Yea! A tooth! Fourteen months, huh? You know, a pediatrician once told me that as long as a kid has one tooth by eighteen months, they're good to go.
My kids got teeth early-ish, and used them to torment their poor mother during breastfeeding...
yay for teeth!
Yah! She's a doll. Love her name. :)
Post a Comment