Last week our little family headed downtown to watch the Diamondbacks play the Pirates. I had had a rough day, and David wanted to help me out by taking us to the game (don't let him fool you, he just didn't want to ride the bus home... j/k) We picked up David at work and headed over to purchase the tickets and have dinner at
Baja Fresh. We walked on over to find our seats, which were superb considering they only cost $6 a piece (that is after the man charged me $30 for three... somehow he mistook three for five. I guess they sound similar or not) and enjoyed ourselves a baseball game. The girls were in their element. Boo was cheering on the D-Backs (as she was calling them) and she and Bo were able to get the kids behind them to follow their cheer leading. They were even invited to play at the playground and be on the
jumbo tron. In my haste I forgot my camera to capture the moment. What can you do? I guess we will just have to go back! I don't think the girls will mind. They were extremely well behaved and seemed to have a great time. Go D-Backs!

Being their little independent selves. They waved to the people who walked by and made a lady move across the restaurant with their excitement.

Oh so happy!

Pondering the D-Backs game plan...

Get me out of here... Hooray! Recognize the outfit Ash-a-leigh? Thanks again girl :)

We had a little bit of a hike from the car (wanted to save a few bucks), can you tell?

My babies! The little one curled up in a ball and fell asleep. Precious.
Supergirl deciding to watch the team tonight and not save the world.

I thought these were pretty good seats... the players are microscopic, but it works.

We got those
Mardi Gras beads the old fashioned way... we filled out a survey!

Not only were they on the
jumbo tron, but Daddy caught this little ball for the girls,
arg!

Looking good David! I love how that girl is posing for the picture.

And getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time is mission impossible.

Go D-Backs!

I am pretty sure just burped in their honor.

This doesn't have anything to do with the game, but I didn't want a separate post just for this (even though I probably should). I wore this outfit when I was a baby and my mom has a HUGE picture of it. I just thought I would take a picture of
iLyn in it. This is for you mom :)
1 comment:
Kyoot! Cute! Kauut! Qewwt!
.....
And that's just David! ;)
Thanks, Melificent! You're great!
aaronne
Post a Comment