When in Utah, party like those crazy locals! We were invited to go to the Springville Art City Days parade with my cousin and his family. We had to wake up earlier than usual (we were still at the waking up at 10:00 am phase... we have since grown out of that) and head on over. We had a great time with our family and enjoyed all of the free handouts (candy, hair products, candy, coupons, candy. Did I mention the candy?) It was a great time had by all.
This is our little cousin Brookie. She is adorable and the girls love her :)
The man on the right in the red hat is my cousin, Brendon. Little does he know that Boise State is the best, not U of U. You would think after four years of schooling that I wouldn't have to school him about who is the best. Poor guy :)
Okay, so there have been rumors flying for weeks, but they did split the ward. The boundaries are weird. They cut a hole in the middle (that's first ward) and everything around it in like a C shape is 6th ward. I think the lines are Chena Ridge, the road the Nyfler's live on (sorry I don't know street names). Anyway, I'll have Brent tell you the boundaries. 1st ward's bishop is Brother Rowe and 6th is Brother Holloway. Anyway, sixth has to come up with all the callings for everything! It is crazy. We lost half of ours. Sorry, I'm bad at keeping up with all the gossip. I'll keep you udpated though. I'm so glad you are loving Arizona! We miss you guys, but I'm so glad for anyone who can get out of Alaska! The Bills are leaving in September and Stephanie and Tim Illguth are leaving in December!
2 comments:
Okay, so there have been rumors flying for weeks, but they did split the ward. The boundaries are weird. They cut a hole in the middle (that's first ward) and everything around it in like a C shape is 6th ward. I think the lines are Chena Ridge, the road the Nyfler's live on (sorry I don't know street names). Anyway, I'll have Brent tell you the boundaries. 1st ward's bishop is Brother Rowe and 6th is Brother Holloway. Anyway, sixth has to come up with all the callings for everything! It is crazy. We lost half of ours. Sorry, I'm bad at keeping up with all the gossip. I'll keep you udpated though. I'm so glad you are loving Arizona! We miss you guys, but I'm so glad for anyone who can get out of Alaska! The Bills are leaving in September and Stephanie and Tim Illguth are leaving in December!
I love the outfit....she looked great. You have the cutest family in all the land.
ash
Post a Comment