Thursday, July 31, 2008

It Was, It Was...

...Photo... shopped! My sister-in-law Suzanne is always coming up with these fantastic creations and I just had to share them. I think they are hilarious (if not fantasy-like... Josh Groban and me. I tell you what, the kid looks like a nerd until he opens his mouth to sing and then all nerdy-ness goes away and I turn into a 60 year old woman at a Tom Jones concert! Well, maybe not that bad, but I do love his voice and his hair!!) I just wanted to share some of her work.

Oh Josh... Your concert was fabulous, but , obviously, I am taken!

That blond guy was always a hottie!!

Too funny!

This trip was my mother's day present from Suzanne! It was spectacular, especially bike riding in a mink. I hope PETA isn't around with their red paint!

Which one, which one?

Beautiful dining.

The MoeTab Choir... not to be confused with the original.

Thanks Suzanne!!!

1 comment:

MortFamily said...

Man, those were freakin' awesome! That's all I have to say.