Saturday, May 17, 2008

Before the Chaos

Oh wait, it's always chaotic in our house! Here are a few pictures of the girls taken in the last few weeks. I am taking a break from packing, or as I like to call it... giving most of our stuff away, to update our pictures. There are more, but I just don't have the energy to put them up. Hopefully I will have a few minutes before David takes off.

I know these are weird, but I just had to show Bo's face.

Girlfriend likes her some cottage cheese!

A face only a mother could love.

I had to put this on here because of the next few pictures. It's difficult to fathom how much the girls have grown in the last two years. I believe these pictures are pretty close to being two years old. They look so sweet. Of course, Boo can barely hold Bo up because of her large heed (all of you Mike Meyers fans might know what I am talking about)!!

Two years later and a whole lot stronger, Boo is able to hold up the babies on her own. Yes, her hair is insane. She wanted to sleep in this outfit, so I let her. Hence the horrible hairdo the next morning.

I don't know what to think of this look. Therefore I won't.

Lovin' the sister.

David and I agree this picture sums up the personalities of our children.
Boo: Smiling with her overwhelming personality. Making sure she gets the attention she needs and deserves!
Bo: I asked her to look at me and smile. As you can tell, that totally worked! She just enjoys doing her own thing... especially if I asked her to do something else.
iLyn: She is completely laid back and relaxed.

More of the same adorableness.

Mommy, this stinks!

You have feet!

Getting over the picture taking...

Boo helping iLyn hold up her heed!

I think she is beautiful, but that might just be me.

Poor baby scratched herself, but sure seems happy (sorry Mom, it's in the carrier. It's hard to take the picture and hold her up).

More of the goodness!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Your girls are GORGEOUS!!! Would it shock you to know I am sooooo tempted to start a paper chain counting down to your visit?? LOL!!

Suz said...

So cute! I think it's so neat how close they are in age, they'll just always be each other's best friends.