Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Newest Addition

Here are a few pictures of our new baby girl. I asked David what we should call her on the blog and he said BB (as in baby). Anyway, so here are some pictures of BB. If you want to know her real name, you could email me. It's actually a cute name :) She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. She is a beautiful little girl, even if I don't recognize her yet (she doesn't look like the other girls to me and it is slightly bothering me. I have been reassured that she wasn't switched). She has jaundice right now, as did each of our little ones. But other than that, she seems to be doing quite well. I will talk more about her and add more pictures once I am off of the pain meds. They make me quite loopy. Here is our BB!




t

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, Megan, she's beautiful!

Erin said...

How exciting! She really is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I love the sassy winking picture at the end.

P.S. Pain meds rock.

Teresa Jordan said...

Yeah! She's here! She really doesn't look like the other three does she? I think she looks like your mom.
Oh - I need to get your address. I have a graduation picture/announcement to send you.
and BTW I L.O.V.E. your new blog background. So cute!

Kristina P. said...

Megan, how are you guys doing!