I will be out of the blogging world for a little while as I am headed to the hospital in a few hours (I couldn't sleep. Most annoying) to have a baby. Hope all of you are wonderful and that you take care!
Hope everything goes well for you! Please at least write a short post to tell the baby's name and weight and stuff! And I'm dying to know the gender....
First of all--I LOVE the backround--I have this print in fabric and I can't cut into it!!! Second--I hope you are doing well with the new baby girl...(yes I MADE D tell me!) Third--I will send you lots of handmade goodies for her once I get a name (see I'm holding out on you now!) Fourth--I love you dearly and can't wait to call and chat!!
7 comments:
Good luck!! See you soon!!
Yea!! (Not that you'll be away, but that there's a baby on the way...)
Good luck!
Yay for you! Good luck with everything.
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!
Hope everything goes well for you! Please at least write a short post to tell the baby's name and weight and stuff! And I'm dying to know the gender....
I didn't realize you were so close to having the baby! Hope everything goes well!
First of all--I LOVE the backround--I have this print in fabric and I can't cut into it!!!
Second--I hope you are doing well with the new baby girl...(yes I MADE D tell me!)
Third--I will send you lots of handmade goodies for her once I get a name (see I'm holding out on you now!)
Fourth--I love you dearly and can't wait to call and chat!!
Post a Comment