Okay, I get it. Your wife is kind of (pretty darn) mean and she has demoralized you on cable TV. Got it. But pick yourself up, act your age, and go home to your kids already (which is what you BOTH should have done a long time ago). These people amaze me. I honestly could not imagine having eight kids, especially six at one time. Yikes! However, I find it quite ridiculous that these two people have continued this show "for the children." Your kids don't care! They want parents, not camera crews. They want a mom, not an autographed best selling book. They want a dad, not a guy that can't keep where he is or who he is dating straight. I got news for you pals, you have EIGHT KIDS! Sorry you forgot that along the way. Take some time off to gather yourselves and realized you are not actors, you are parents. Plus, you are taking up all of the other great celebrity gossip and it is getting old! ;)Side note: Although I think Kate seems like kind of a beast, I think I would be too if I had that many kids. I would hope I would be as scheduled and organized as she seems to be... just maybe nicer, but possibly not. He also seems like a nice guy, just pretty clueless at times. He seems like he is going through a mid-life crisis right now... at 32. I hope he lives longer than 64. I am super tired tonight and have nothing better to do than act like I am the female Dr. Phil. Apologies! Oh, and of course, I am the world's most perfect parent and have every right to judge someone else ;)
2 comments:
Isn't it interesting how things change? Kate was villified in the media for a long time, and I think she can be very nasty.
But wow. Jon looks like a complete fool. He looks like a 16 year-old boy.
I'm with Kristina. I don't even click on anything that has either of their names on it. I don't want to know any more of the sordid details.
Post a Comment