Friday, July 17, 2009

I am so Very, Very Lazy

... but, at least my house is clean (for a minute). We have been melting (I have not turned the oven on since I have been home. It's been salads, sandwiches, and sereal (I know, I had to spell it wrong). It's the summer of the "s" meals so I can save my sanity. TOO HOT!). We have been waiting for the rain that is eventually supposed to come and turn the horrible heat into slightly cooler, horrible humidity. I tell you what, the other nine months of the year this place is wonderful :)

Other than that, we have been getting ready for school. Miss Happy is starting kindergarten in a few weeks. I think I am flipping out a bit, but trying not to think about it too much. A child in school! I don't know how people do it. I thought Little Lady and I would be the only ones crying, but apparently, now that she realizes that she is going to have to work, Miss H is starting to get sad as well. She will get over it as soon as she realizes she doesn't have to be my helper all day long. Poor Little Lady's life is going to turn upside down! Somehow, I think we will survive.

There is a lot more to update, but like I said, I am lazy and hot. Maybe when we get a fan in this room, I will stay in here longer. Until then, you get updated with a little information and this picture that practically had me crying (or did, I can't remember). I am a nerd, but it was really funny to me :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I made cookies a couple of days ago and then I thought, "Why did I turn the oven on??" I was tempted to eat the entire batch as dough :)

You will feel sad at first when school starts, but the bit of free/quiet time will be so nice!

Christy said...

Yeah I hear you! I never even use my stove anymore or my clothes dryer. I feel like it's an oven in here when I do. I am loving sandwiches and ice cream (a little too much haha)!