Anyway, we are better now and have been spending time with family and friends. Here are, however, some pictures of us when Uncle Aaron came to visit. We went to the zoo by our house. Not only is this a zoo, but it also has an aquarium (ooh, aww). I didn't realize, when we drove by this zoo a hundred times, how huge it was. It's probably about three to five square miles (and if it isn't, it sure feels like it). It was really fun and I am glad we went. If you are in our family, you will have to excuse the repeat of pictures if Aaron puts these on his blog as well. The battery in our camera died and so these are the pictures he took. Thanks Aaron!
Monday, June 8, 2009
This Place is Like the Zoo!
It's been a long time (well, actually almost a month) since I posted any new pictures. I tell you what, being sick and having sick kids is the pits. I feel like I am just recovering from the craziness of the sickness. Today is the first day, in over a week, that I woke up without a sore throat. I think the germs are getting healthier and stronger and we are getting weaker and sicker. Miss Happy and Little Lady had fevers over 100 degrees for six days. Good grief. I think the makers of Tylenol and Motrin came up with that virus. Yuck.
Anyway, we are better now and have been spending time with family and friends. Here are, however, some pictures of us when Uncle Aaron came to visit. We went to the zoo by our house. Not only is this a zoo, but it also has an aquarium (ooh, aww). I didn't realize, when we drove by this zoo a hundred times, how huge it was. It's probably about three to five square miles (and if it isn't, it sure feels like it). It was really fun and I am glad we went. If you are in our family, you will have to excuse the repeat of pictures if Aaron puts these on his blog as well. The battery in our camera died and so these are the pictures he took. Thanks Aaron!
Checking out the flamingos. These ones were not very pink because they eat a liquid diet instead of shrimp.

It was kind of strange. We were walking though the aquarium and this was in one of the tanks. What are they feeding that thing??? That fish looks kind of sick.


We finally journeyed out into the heat... and it was quite hot. They had a petting zoo and, as you can see, this goat was milking my finger. It was pretty gross.
They were VERY apprehensive at first, but after Mommy went in, they decided they wanted to try it to. I was completely shocked. The girls are afraid of EVERYTHING, but they did beautifully. We still cannot get a dog.
I love the background scene... I actually had a lovely conversation with the lady that was scooping all of that up. She was quite nice and happy to be doing it.

Anyway, we are better now and have been spending time with family and friends. Here are, however, some pictures of us when Uncle Aaron came to visit. We went to the zoo by our house. Not only is this a zoo, but it also has an aquarium (ooh, aww). I didn't realize, when we drove by this zoo a hundred times, how huge it was. It's probably about three to five square miles (and if it isn't, it sure feels like it). It was really fun and I am glad we went. If you are in our family, you will have to excuse the repeat of pictures if Aaron puts these on his blog as well. The battery in our camera died and so these are the pictures he took. Thanks Aaron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love aquariums. I need to go to the one in Sandy.
And I'm so glad you and Teresa are coming on Saturday!
Looks like so much fun!
How fun!! A Zoo and an Aquarium all in one--AWESOME!!
You are going to Kristina's lunch Saturday?! NOOOOOOOOO. I will be out of town. I am SO sad!!
WHAT!?!?!? I though WE were hanging out on Saturday!! Man! I was even gonna shower and everything! I'm crushed---like pineapple--or orange soda!
What cute kids, and cute animals they are petting! I am glad you are finally doing better.
I wish I was going to the lunch too :(
Brent and I were talking about you guys the other day. We should totally start a muscoxe farm together. We are so in! Brent wants us to make some kind of muscoxe cheese and sell it for obseen amounts of money to tourists. It will be great!
I have a picture of me as a kid in front of those same flamingos!
Oh and congrats on the big news... Melissa told me a while ago... tee hee. I'm so excited for you!
So glad to meet you Saturday. Lunch with the Hoff... what could be better? LOL!
Post a Comment