Thursday, February 21, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I am slow. What more can I say? This should come as no surprise to any of you that know me, especially my husband. I kind of had a lot of things going on lately and a whole lot of laziness (I am not afraid to admit it). Therefore, we are backward on announcement of baby and Christmas pictures, but it will just have to do. These are pictures my brother in law took so I cannot take credit. They are, however, the only pictures I have other than the girls opening their presents, but those are on my mom's camera and I haven't downloaded them yet (the laziness creeping through again).

The famous "eating" family picture.

Boo with Auntie Caity and Nona

Boo and Bo with Buggum, Auntie Caity, and Nona


The girls with "Bama" and Mommy

Bo and Bama

Buggum and Boo

Sweetness

Happiness


Sidewaysness (yeah, I am running out of interesting things to say about the pictures... brain is fried)

Christmas in China

It's the Grinch (she was tired)

Having fun with Auntie Jula

There's a smile

Daddy and his girls

Like I said, she was tired. I think this picture is adorable.


I love Bo's pony tail


Through the generations

The family

Our little brood with one in the oven. Bo fell and knocked her face into a chair. That's the lovely bump between her eyes. Priceless.

No comments: