Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Ready... Physically

I am writing this to let you know that I will be going to the hospital in a little over 12 hours to have a baby. I find myself, on the eve of a new birth, excited and tired. And, I must admit, a little scared out of my mind. Two was a big adjustment for me, but three, well, I only have two hands so you can imagine the fear! I am excited to meet this little one and to see how he/but I am sure it's she, looks like and if they are anything like the other two. I feel incredibly blessed and am grateful for the faith the Lord has in me (at least someone does :). I just pray all goes well and that the girls feel safe while I am gone for three days. I hope and pray all is well with all of you and we will update when we can. Take care!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You can do this! I will be thinking of you, hoping that everything is going well.

Lyns said...

HOORAY!! You are such a good mom! You can do it!! Oooo--I'm so excited I'm dancing in my chair!!