I don't even know if anyone ever checks this any more because I am horrible with the updates. Things have been changing so quickly around here and I have so much to post, but alas, there never seems to be any time. The free time I do have involves me either taking a deep breath or sleeping. I can't seem to stay up past 9:00 (quite honestly, it's usually about 8:00). The girls are growing and getting bigger and the baby is so big and sooooo good. She is an angel. I feel so blessed to have our girls, even if they are completely overwhelming most of the time. They are so wonderful.
Well, I will try to get so updates and pictures up of the baby and the girls. Things are crazy, but good (minus things stolen out of our car... another story on another day). I hope all of you in the blogging world are good and know that I am thinking about you, even if I haven't checked blogs too often and made too many comments. Peace out and may the force be with you.
5 comments:
I'm still here! Can't wait to see pictures.
I'm so sad to know that you are no longer the night owl I knew and loved. Having kids really DOES ruin you! LOL!!
I think a lot of people have slacked on the blog thing. most people are just doing facebook. Time is always and issue with everything in life isn't it!!!
I've kept checking. :) I can't wait to see the pictures. Time just flies too fast!
I'm glad you updated! I want to see pictures of your girls and news from you.
Post a Comment